Saturday, December 29, 2007

Do You Have a Favorite New Orlando Resort or Restaurant? I Want to Know About It.

Although I've just wrapped up the newest edition of The Luxury Guide to Walt Disney World Resort (now available at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0762745576?ie=UTF8&tag=theluxurguide-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=0762745576), I'm already starting on the next edition. I'll re-stay at all the resorts reviewed in the current book, visit all of the restaurants again, and revisit the spas currently in the book.

I would really appreciate new ideas from you. Do you have a favorite luxury resort close to either Universal or Walt Disney World that I've neglected? What about a great restaurant? I think I've covered all the best spas, but am I missing a few? Please let me know and I'll add them to my list of things to do this coming year.

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

What about Oceanaire Seafood Room on I Drive? The food is fantastic and I love the atmosphere.

Cara Goldsbury said...

I dined at Oceanaire in San Diego and loved it, but the Orlando branch didn't open until after the new edition went to press. I will certainly be adding it to the next edition.